H.C. Park & Associates, PLC is an innovative law firm that has been providing professional legal services in the areas of intellectual property and business law (corporations, contracts, and finance) to U.S. and international clients for over a decade. The firm is seeking a Contract (6+ months) Patent Attorney to join its Reston, VA office.
- At least two years of experience in patent prosecution as a patent attorney, patent agent, student associate, or patent examiner.
- Experience in the fields of telecommunication, smart phone, semiconductor, LED, display (LCD or OLED), Internet, online gaming, material science, physics, electrical engineering, or
- Chemistry background, preferably organic chemistry. Experience with organic light emitting diode display devices, and related technologies is highly desirable to support our foreign origin based patent practice.
Technical Knowledge/Fields (experience in these fields is highly desirable):
- Photo-lithography Equipment and Mask/Reticle Design
General Semiconductor Manufacturing technology
- Mobile SoC
- LTE baseband Modem Chip
- Physical layer protocols for LTE an LTE-A
- Organic light emitting diode display devices
- Frequency conversion and baseband signal processing
- Processor for multi-mode, multi-band, carrier aggregation
- Application Processor
- Inter-processor communication interface (e.g., Application processor and Modem processor)
- Power Management
Submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Reston, VA