KLA-Tencor Corporation is seeking a Patent Attorney or Agent to work in its Milpitas, California offices.
1. Provide advice regarding U.S. and international intellectual property matters
2. Assist in preparation and prosecution of U.S. and international patent applications
3. Provide analysis of prior art and third party IP rights
4. Negotiate and draft agreements involving intellectual property rights
1. The successful candidate will be an attorney or agent with at least three years of experience in a law firm or corporate environment
2. The candidate must be registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
3. A degree (preferably an advanced degree) in physics or electrical engineering, or substantial prior experience in the semiconductor industry, is required.
Patent attorney or agent with at least three years of experience, and a degree in electrical engineering or physics (or equivalent experience).
Apply by emailing Kevin McAndrews at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Milpitas, California