Brewer Science, Inc., a major innovator of high-technology solutions for the semiconductor / microelectronics markets is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate to fill an open position as a Intellectual Property Specialist located in Rolla, MO.
Provide services to help plan and execute Brewer Science’s intellectual property strategies, including performing literature and patent searches and review and revision of documents for patent prosecution and external communications. Assist with legal issues relating to intellectual property and relationship management.
- Support invention activities and intellectual property protection, including performing and summarizing literature and patent searches, assisting with patent planning and drafting, assisting with office action research and strategy, and record keeping
- Review and revise external communications to ensure that they appropriately convey Brewer Science intellectual property in a clear, professional manner
- Assist with legal issues and communications related to intellectual property and relationship management
- Proactively educate internal clients to ensure that intellectual property goals and objectives are met
Credentials and Education
- BA/BS Degree, physical science or engineering preferred, or 8 semester hours of chemistry or 8 semester hours of physics, and 32 semester hours of chemistry, physics, biology, or engineering
- Equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Basic understanding of various patent systems
- Paralegal or patent agent certifications or experience a plus
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
To apply for this position please complete the online application at www.brewerscience.com This position is open until filled. Screening will begin immediately.
Employer Type: Other
Job Location: Rolla, Missouri