Genomatica, Inc. is seeking a Legal Counsel, Transactional, to work in its San Diego, California, offices.
- Draft and negotiate (and/or support negotiations) legal documents typical of a technology company with an extensive biotechnology or chemical R&D organization and commercial operations primarily out-licensing its technology, including license, collaboration, and service agreements, MTAs, NDAs, bio-product supply and/or distributor agreements, and various vendor service agreements.
- Advise Genomatica teams on contract interpretation, dispute resolution, IP ownership and other legal risks.
- Assist with developing policies, best practices, and contract templates.
- Mentor and advise teams on the preparation, negotiation and execution of form-based documents.
- Provide counseling on a variety of legal matters in support of the business units, including antitrust, product liability, pricing strategies, liabilities and risk mitigation.
- Work with and manage outside counsels as needed.
- Optionally manage a portion of Genomatica’s patent portfolio, working with the
- Senior Director of IP to manage outside patent counsel and advise Genomatica senior management on patent-related decisions and strategies, third party IP and partnered program IP.
Apply online by visiting this link: www.genomatica.com/careers.
Employer Type: Other
Job Location: San Diego, California