Artegis Law Group is seeking experienced patent attorneys/patent agents/technical specialists who are interested in drafting and prosecuting patent applications involving complex robotic or kinematic systems, complex structural or dynamic systems, to name a few.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or related field.
- 2-7 years of patent application drafting and prosecution experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Upward mobility and opportunities for advancement.
- Telecommuting opportunities if located in Silicon Valley.
- Can work remotely outside Silicon Valley.
- Standard benefits.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and one patent publication that showcase your drafting capabilities. Please incorporate these documents - including your cover letter and resume - into a single pdf file and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA | Remote