Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC is seeking a patent agent / patent attorney to work in their Pittsburgh, PA offices.
- USPTO patent bar license in good standing
- A minimum of 2 years of experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications in the mechanical, electrical and/or software technology areas
- Works well directly with inventors and other technical personnel to understand new inventions and efficiently and effectively draft corresponding patent applications
- Experience with patentability analysis a plus
- Experience with PCT and foreign prosecution a plus
- Willingness to be based in the Pittsburgh, PA office a plus
Apply via email to:
Please include a resume with your submission.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA