Gottlieb, Rackman & Reisman, PC seeks an experienced patent attorney. The candidate should have:
• At least two years of patent preparation and prosecution experience
• A background in electrical engineering and software/computer science
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Preparing and prosecuting U.S. and foreign patent applications
• Preparing and negotiating intellectual property agreements
• Advising on the patentability of invention disclosures
• Conducting right-to-use studies
• Preparing infringement opinions
• Conducting intellectual property due diligence, and
• Involvement in IP litigation.
For forty years, Gottlieb, Rackman & Reisman, P.C. has provided legal advice on all aspects of intellectual property law. We are a 20 attorney IP boutique located in New York City.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: New York, New York