Volpe and Koenig, P.C., a prestigious Center City Intellectual Property law firm has an opening in its Electrical Department for an ee and/or computer science attorney with at least one year of intellectual property experience.
- Preparation and prosecution of complex patent applications
- Preparation of claim charts to products and standards, demonstrating infringement and validity
- Conduct IP related due diligence
- Manage large docket of domestic and foreign prosecution
- Develop portfolio strategies and effectively communicate with the client
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Volpe and Koenig, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No solicitations please.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- JD and admission to practice before the US Patent Office
- 1-4 years of Intellectual Property Law experience
- Excellent patent analysis ability
- Ability to interface independently with clients
- Strong technical and legal background
About this company
Volpe and Koenig, P.C. is a growing Intellectual Property law firm with offices in Philadelphia, PA and Princeton, NJ. Our expanding practice welcomes employment inquiries from talented attorneys, patent agents, subject matter experts, paralegals and support staff. Committed to a superior workplace environment, Volpe and Koenig has been named one of the Top Workplaces in the Philadelphia Region for two consecutive years. We believe our staff, who are dedicated to our clients’ and firm’s success, make Volpe and Koenig, P.C. a great place to work.
Volpe and Koenig, P.C. provides an exciting and developing career path, opportunities for community involvement, and the chance to interact with some of the most advanced colleagues and clients in the international IP world. In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- Generous health benefits package
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan and profit sharing
- Transit checks
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania