Volpe and Koenig, PC is seeking a patent attorney.
- Preparation and prosecution of complex patent applications
- Preparation of claim charts to products and standards, demonstrating infringement and validity
- Conduct IP related due diligence
- Manage large docket of domestic and foreign prosecution
- Develop portfolio strategies and effectively communicate with the client
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar (knowledge of wireless telecommunications, digital rights management, audio/video coding, semiconductor design and fabrication, and software is desired)
- JD and admission to practice before the US Patent Office
- 3-4 years of Intellectual Property Law experience
- Excellent patent analysis ability
- Ability to interface independently with clients
- Strong technical and legal background
Volpe and Koenig, PC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit a resume, writing sample and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania