Husch Blackwell, LLP is seeking a Patent Agent. Responsibilities will include preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the chemical and mechanical arts. Additionally, and under the supervision of lawyers, the individual will assume significant client responsibilities, provide high-quality services to domestic and foreign clients, and communicate with other practitioners and staff.
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, Masters of Science preferred.
- Admission before the United States Patent and Trademark Office preferred.
- At least one year of related law firm and/or industry experience preparing and prosecuting patent applications preferred.
- Strong academic background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and much more.
Please email Susan Early at CareersPatentAgent@
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin