Career Opportunity – Patent Agent – Global Graphene Group - Dayton, OH
Do you have your patent agent registration with the US patent office? Do you have the ability to work fast with a very high degree of accuracy? If so, we would like to speak with you about this exciting opportunity!
Global Graphene Group (G3) is the first advanced materials company to offer large quantities of ultra-thin, pristine nano-graphene platelets (NGPs). We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores energy. On a daily basis, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and globally. We are looking to add a Patent Agent to our team.
The Patent Agent will ensure that Global Graphene Group intellectual property rights are respected at all times. This includes monitoring new patent applications to ensure they do not infringe on the design of an existing patent and reporting violations as needed. The focus of our patents are in chemical engineering, material science or chemistry. Additional responsibilities include:
- Supporting high-volume in-house patent prosecution
- Prosecute US patent applications
- Coordinate responses to foreign office actions
- Analysis of claim coverage of patents
- Create relationships with clients, attorneys, and team members to be a proactive partner and drive engagement
The ideal candidate will have flexibility, a positive attitude, and an exceptional work ethic. Additional requirements are:
- Having a patent agent registration with the US patent office
- Having a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a hard science degree
- Demonstrated ability to use independent judgment to resolve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, and attention to detail
- Ability to work fast and with a very high degree of accuracy
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
While we would prefer a candidate to be in our offices regularly, we are open to considering fully remote work.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity! Global Graphene Group is an up-and-coming organization ready to do amazing things!
Apply online today! Visit www.globalgraphenegroup.com to learn more.
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Apply via email to:
Attach resume with your submission.
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Dayton, OH