Irwin IP LLC is seeking a mid level intellectual property litigation attorney to work in Chicago, IL.
- J.D. earned from an ABA accredited law school.
- Admitted to State and Federal Bar.
- At least 5 years' IP litigation experience, including trial lead or second chair responsibilities.
- Taken and defended discovery and expert witness depositions.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent legal research and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a high performer with 5-10 years of experience in intellectual property matters, including patent and/or trade secret litigation.
- Admission to USPTO is preferred.
- Experience as a federal judicial clerk is an advantage.
- Undergraduate degree in STEM/technical background is strongly preferred.
- Strong academic credentials are a plus.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and enthusiasm about mentoring associates is needed.
- Interest in taking on high levels of responsibility for client matters.
- Independent book of business is welcome.
- Ability to give sound advice to clients and potential clients on a broad spectrum of intellectual property litigation issues.
- Competence in trial strategy methods and exposure to settlement negotiations and mediations.
Apply via email to:
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Chicago IL