Jenkins, Wilson, Taylor & Hunt, P.A., located in the renowned Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina, is a boutique law firm specializing in intellectual property law.
JWTH seeks an experienced full-time Patent Agent or Associate Patent Attorney for its biotechnology and life science team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage in challenging and rewarding work in a flexible and supportive environment, while contributing to the overall success of the Firm. JWTH offers a competitive benefits package, including: employer-paid insurance (health, dental, life, STD/LTD) for all eligible employees; paid time off, including select holidays; and 401K plan. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with relevant experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, but preferably a M.S. or Ph.D., in a life science discipline
- Registered with the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Minimum of 2 years of patent prosecution experience
- Knowledge of USPTO rules and regulations
- Must be a critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Must be able to manage workload with strong attention to detail and effectively manage projects to completion
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and adhere to detailed client budgets
- Must be able to manage a docket of cases and manage numerous deadlines
- Must be able to work well independently, as well as part of a larger team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
JENKINS, WILSON, TAYLOR & HUNT, P.A. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: Dan Atcheson, Firm Administrator, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Research Triangle Park, NC