Carter Ledyard & Milburn LLP is proud of its long history representing innovative companies in intellectual property matters. Our primary focus is litigation and disputes, particularly patent disputes in the chemical, electrical, material sciences and computer arts. With three partners and one patent associate working full time on IP matters and a growing docket, we are looking for associates that already have good experience in all areas of patent litigation and are looking to take a leading role in cases that are expected to go to trial this year and next.
Position: 3rd to 5th Year IP Associate
We are looking for a junior to mid-level associate to work full time with our Intellectual Property Group.
We are not interested in patent prosecutors, general litigators, or someone with a trademark background.
- Patent litigation experience;
- Science/chemical background;
- Trial/client counseling; and
- Be admitted to the Patent Bar.
- Japanese language a plus;
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills; and
- Strong interpersonal, management and administrative skills.
Apply via email to:
Please include a resume and transcript with your submission.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: New York, NY