California-based patent attorney Clay McGurk is seeking overflow work in the areas of computer hardware & software, internet, business methods, networking, artificial intelligence, satellite and terrestrial telecommunications systems & technologies, medical devices, voice over IP, GPS systems and methods, and mechanical.
• Draft patent applications
• Prosecute patent applications
• Opinions regarding patentability of new products and technologies
• Opinions regarding infringement, non-infringement and/or validity issues
• Opinions on product and technology development in light of the competitive IP landscape
• Opinions of competitors’ patents and technology and advice and opinions for developing both offensive and defensive IP strategies
• 18 years experience as a patent attorney
• J.D. from Washington University (St. Louis)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
• Admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
• Admitted to bar of the State of California and District of Columbia
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
Email at email@example.com or call me, Clay McGurk, at (949) 395-3942 to discuss case load, priorities and rates. I reside in California and am generally available Monday-Friday, 9 am – 5 pm PST.