Warner Norcross & Judd LLP, a full-service law firm of 220 attorneys with six offices in Michigan, seeks patent attorneys for its Southfield and Sterling Heights offices. The ideal candidates would possess significant experience (6 years minimum) in order to develop and build our patent practice on the east side of the state. Some book of business and contacts in the area are required. We are open to all technical backgrounds (e.g., Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, Chemical and Biotech).
Please visit our firm’s web site at www.wnj.com to learn more about us, our Technology and Intellectual Property Group and its members. In that site, you will learn that:
• We are one of the 200 largest law firms in the U.S. We provide expertise in virtually all areas of the law.
• Over half of our partners are listed in the 2009 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
• We rank #1 in Michigan with the highest number of lawyers listed in several major practice areas.
• We are ranked by Chambers USA Guide as one of the leading law firms in several areas of the law.
• Six Warner Norcross partners are ranked among the top 100 Michigan Super Lawyers by Law and Politics magazine, a publication that identifies the top attorneys in each state as chosen by their peers. A total of 46 Warner Norcross partners are rated as Super Lawyers in Michigan.
• Warner Norcross was one of only two firms in Michigan named “most tech savvy,” according to a survey of more than 200 general counsel at Global 1000 companies.
• More than 65% of our partners are peer rated at the highest level (AV) by Martindale-Hubbell.
• We are one of only two firms in Michigan (and the only one in the Detroit area) to be rated one of America’s Greatest Places To Work With A Law Degree (Author Kimm Walton; published by Harcourt Brace.)
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, job history, resume and undergraduate and law school transcripts to Cathleen Dubault, Director of Lawyer Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Detroit, Michigan