Brewer Science, a leading supplier of specialty coatings to the microelectronics industry is currently seeking a full-time Patent Agent to work at the Rolla, Missouri location. Direct, coordinate, and exercise functional authority for planning, organizing, and completing intellectual property, particularly patent related activities that strategically position the company.
• Coordinate invention activities, from literature searches to coordinating idea generation to invention disclosure content development to patent maintenance, with all applicable departments
• Advise Business and Technical Managers and inventors in decisions related to intellectual property items and issues
• Develop, implement, and communicate systems necessary to achieve Brewer Science’s intellectual property, goals, and objectives
• Implement efficiency or cost reduction initiatives as appropriate
• USPTO certified Patent Agent and three years relevant technical and industry experience
• Masters degree (M.S.) and three years relevant technical and industry experience or Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) and five years relevant technical and industry experience
• Equivalent combination of experience and education
To apply for this position please, complete the online application at www.brewerscience.com. This position is open until filled.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Employer Type: Small Corporation
Job Location: Rolla, Missouri