Edmonds & Nolte, PC, a Houston based IP boutique firm specializing in patent prosecution, is seeking a Patent Associate. Our firm atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, yet we work hard and consistently strive to provide the best work product and service to our clients. As such, we are looking for an experienced patent prosecution attorney with a strong background in chemical engineering to help us keep up with volume of work our clients want to send to us.
• Graduated from an accredited US Law school in 2008 or earlier - no exceptions here, as we need an experienced attorney.
• Registered to practice in Texas (Texas bar number)
• USPTO registration number
• Strong patent prosecution experience with chemical engineering-type clients
• Ability to work on patent applications and general prosecution matters with minimal supervision
Strong compensation package with generous bonuses for performance.
Ability to start immediately is preferred.
Send a resume and a copy of your law school transcript for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls will be accepted and no recruiters please.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Houston, Texas