Shuffle Master, Inc., a gaming supply company specializing in popular cutting-edge gaming entertainment, is seeking an Intellectual Property Counsel to join our team. We are a dynamic, growing organization with a substantial Intellectual Property portfolio. This position located in Las Vegas and relocation assistance is possible.
Wonder what you will be doing?
• Prepare invention disclosures.
• Evaluate invention disclosures.
• Perform opinion work related to novelty, patent clearance studies and infringement to include the preparation and prosecution of patent applications.
• Coordinate international patent clearance study work.
What do we need you to bring to the table?
• Minimum of five years of IP experience.
• Must be comfortable with all of the following patent subject matter and significant experience with at least two:
-Light Electrical Systems
• Must be comfortable with frequent interaction with technical teams, business people and senior management.
• Law degree from an ABA approved law school required, undergraduate degree in Engineering preferred.
• Prefer career start in law firm, with long-term experience in at least one firm or company.
• Must be conversant with U.S.P.T.O. procedures. Prefer experience in managing International patent portfolio and drafting substantive instructions to foreign associates.
• Team management experience a plus.
What will we bring to the table?
• Very competitive benefits package.
• Fast-paced, progressive work environment.
• Opportunities to impact company strategies and goals.
• Personal development plans to help ensure your success.
References, transcripts and writing samples should be available upon our request. Benefits at Shuffle Master, Inc. include a group health, dental and vision plan, long term disability and life insurance, paid vacations and paid holidays.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Shuffle Master, Inc.
1106 Palms Airport Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Employer Type: Small Corporation
Job Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
It is our mission to make gaming more fun for players and more profitable for operators - through product innovation, superior quality and exceptional service.
We Value People
All our "customers" matter including employees, shareholders, operators, partners and vendors.
We Value Principles
We are governed by integrity and seek success through ethical decision-making.
We Value Performance
We relentlessly pursue success and strive for perfect execution.
We Value Progress
We innovate, challenge the status quo and achieve our goals.
We Value Play
We work hard and play hard. Laughter is encouraged and a good attitude is mandatory.