For its headquarters in Berlin, Sigram Schindler Beteiligungsgesellschaft, a holding and majority shareholder of TELES AG, a dynamic corporate group in the telecommunications growth market, is looking for a fully qualified Lawyer.
• To support the company in the defense of its intellectual property rights against those of third parties in domestic and international patent disputes
• To coordinate and collaborate with litigators retained domestically and abroad
• To manage patent examination proceedings with patent offices in close coordination with the inventors and patent lawyers retained domestically and abroad
• A competitive J.D. or LL.M. degree and an outstanding bar-exam in an Anglo-American legal system
• At least two years of experience in a legal practice or in the legal department of an internationally aligned company
• A broad knowledge of patent and IP law
• Detailed knowledge of and experience with the characteristics of international and US patent systems, especially experience with US patent litigation
• Good communication and presentation skills
• A high level of motivation and flexibility and a willingness to travel, as well as an ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
• Fluent in spoken and written English
We guarantee challenging work with a dynamic company in which decisions are made efficiently and promptly. As part of an international and highly motivated team, you will receive a salary commensurate with your performance and the opportunity to further your studies if you wish.
Your place of work will be Berlin/Germany.
Please send your CV and motivation letter, including references, your earliest start date and salary expectations, to Rosemarie Riedel: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sigram Schindler Beteiligungsgesellschaft
Ernst-Reuter-Platz 8, 10587 Berlin, Germany, www.teles.de
Employer Type: Small Corporation
Job Location: Berlin, Germany