Shinjyu Global IP, a member of United GIPs, is seeking a patent attorney or a patent agent to join our office in Osaka, Japan. We are a patent prosecution firm, and provide a collegial environment, flexible working hours, and encourage professional growth and development. We are seeking a patent attorney or a patent agent to fill a full time US patent prosecution position. This position will provide the opportunity to work on a wide variety of patent preparation and prosecution matters, directly interact with Japanese clients and Japanese patent attorneys, and receive personal recognition for your work. All work will be conducted in English, though Japanese language abilities are a plus.
- The ability to work independently with little direction, and as a member of a team with Japanese patent attorneys.
- Must be a US citizen, and be registered to practice before the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Preference given to
- A strong background in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering, and / or physics; though other technical backgrounds will be considered.
- 2 or more years of experience.
- A background as a Patent Examiner at the USPTO.
- Japanese language skills.
Apply online by visiting this link: email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Osaka, Japan