Unified Patents Inc. is expanding and is seeking a registered patent attorney with Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) and inter partes review petition drafting and litigating experience, preferably with a background in electrical engineering or computer science.
- Prior art research
- Monitoring ongoing litigations, secondary market analyses, and demand letter activity
- Validity and patentability analyses
- Drafting, filing, and litigating patent office proceedings, in particular, inter partes reviews
- Depositions, oral hearing, appellate practice, and litigation
- Support senior patent attorneys in ongoing matters
- Provide backup support for docketing, efiling and other IP functions
- Experience with PTAB proceedings, including drafting petitions, filing, litigating before the Board, and deposition experience a must.
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Bar passage required.
- Two to five years of experience practicing before the Board preferred.
- Patent Office examination experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- EE or CS undergraduate degree required, MS or PhD preferred
To apply, please visit this website: https://www.unifiedpatents.com/jobs/.
Employer Type: Other
Job Location: Washington, D.C. or telecommute