Jones Robb, PLLC is seeking remote or local registered patent attorneys or agents to prepare and prosecute patent applications alongside a team of talented attorneys, dedicated partners, and a top-notch staff, in a congenial and collaborative environment. We offer the opportunity to learn and master different technologies and to develop client relationship skills to help take our practice to new heights. At Jones Robb you will get the chance to solve challenging problems and achieve client-specific goals, working with a technical expertise that spans a variety of engineering and computer science disciplines, in industry sectors such as automotive, data analytics/processing, biomedical devices, displays, energy, robotics, and telecommunication.
Our small firm has an outstanding culture and enables work life balance. We have work culture based on strong performance, excellent work ethic, high-quality work product, and professionalism that is counter¬balanced with work at home days and the camaraderie of a close-knit team.
Who You Are:
- You have 5-10+ years of Patent Law experience in a client-centric environment
- You have a great attitude
- You have a technical background in any of our practice areas: physics, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, aerospace engineering, computer science, and/or electrical engineering
- You have 2+ years of significant experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- You have a post-graduate degree
- You have experience with complex Patent Office proceedings, client counseling with opinion drafting, and/or other related patent practice experience
- You have a great eye for detail
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Tysons Corner, Va. or Telecommute