Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated Patent Associate/Agent to join its growing Intellectual Property Practice Group in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Successful candidates should possess:
- 2-5 years of Intellectual Property Experience
- Experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in foreign jurisdictions
- Advanced degree or commensurate experience in Inorganic Chemistry with preferable experience in ceramic, cermet and refractory materials
- Excellent academic background
- Strong legal research/writing and interpersonal skills Commitment to excellent client service
This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a progressive law firm environment.
For consideration, please submit: Cover letter, Resume, Salary history, and Transcript to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina