Patent Bots is looking to hire a marketer with patent experience. In particular, we are looking for someone (1) with diverse skill sets and who is willing to learn more, (2) who takes initiative and is able to work independently to find solutions, and (3) likes doing the work themselves instead of managing others.
We embrace the mantra of product-led growth. Our mission is to build an awesome product that our users love. Our sales and marketing efforts are smaller scale to help users find us and help them get the most value from our products.
You will be reporting to the founder. Job is remote and you may work anywhere in the United States.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing our overall marketing strategy, including SEO, website content, analysis, and improving conversion rates.
- Writing LinkedIn posts and newsletters. Managing ad campaigns on LinkedIn.
- Following up with existing sales contacts, responding to inbound leads, and conducting demos for prospects.
- Ensuring customer success by following up with existing customers and conducting training sessions.
- Responding to customer support enquiries (low volume of this).
Ideal applicants have:
- Experience relating to patent preparation and prosecution so that you can speak with customers and prospects about our products. Patent attorneys, agents, paralegals, and specialists are especially encouraged to apply.
- Experience with marketing concepts and tools, such as marketing funnels, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Excellent writing skills for website content, blog posts, and LinkedIn posts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, and general ability to get things working.
Apply via email to:
Please include a short cover letter describing both your marketing experience and your patent experience.
Employer Type: Small Corporation
Job Location: remote