McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC is seeking a remote PhD Biotechnology Patent Agent. We particularly seek candidates with a demonstrated track record of drafting and prosecuting patent applications for innovative biotech, pharmaceutical and/or chemical corporations.
Strong candidates will have demonstrated:
- scientific expertise and persuasive writing skills;
- deep knowledge of best practices in patent prosecution; and
- effective oral presentation and explanation of work product.
The successful candidate:
- must be admitted to practice before the USPTO
- must be local to the DC/MD/VA region or be willing to relocate
- must be capable of working independently and remotely;
- will support partners in multiple locations.
Please submit your cover letter, résumé, salary requirements, and: (1) a list of relevant (biotechnology) US patents and/or published applications that you have drafted; and (2) representative samples of USPTO Office Action responses for biotechnology applications that you have prosecuted to email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: remote