Sheridan Ross P.C. is seeking a Patent Prosecution Associate or Patent Agent in the Electrical Engineering field with 2-7 years of legal experience and strong academic credentials. Qualified candidates will be USPTO admitted and have experience prosecuting patent matters. Additionally, candidates should be motivated self-starters with superb communication and writing skills, a commitment to excellence, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Draft and prosecute US patent applications
- Coordinate responses to foreign office actions
- Opinion and Clearance work
- Advanced electrical engineering degree or commensurate electrical/software engineering work experience (preferred)
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- 2-7 years of patent prosecution experience
- Preferred candidates are licensed to practice law and be in good standing
- All candidates should be admitted or eligible to practice before the USPTO
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Remote work options are possible depending on the candidate, experience, and qualifications
Sheridan Ross is committed to fostering an environment that embraces and promotes equality, diversity, and inclusiveness where everyone has the opportunity to excel. We encourage our professionals to be themselves and share their perspectives, experiences, and insights. Individuals seeking employment at Sheridan Ross are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.
Sheridan Ross offers a competitive pay and benefits package to full-time employees including health care benefits, personal paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) matching, discretionary bonus, parking reimbursement, and more.
Base Salary Range: $70,000 – $200,000
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Denver, CO or possible remote options