Sandia National Laboratories is seeking a technology transfer attorney to work in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice and assistance in all matters involving or relating to intellectual property issues, policies, and procedures.
- Counsel on technology transfer activities ranging from non-disclosure agreements, cooperative research and development agreements, user facilities agreement, license agreements and negotiations as well as copyright licensing, litigation, and trademark registration.
- Manage a patent docket and prepare and prosecute Sandia patent applications
- Routinely advise management and staff and engage at all levels of the company.
- Interact with corporate counsel, DOE/NNSA counsel, and outside counsel.
- Advise management on complex projects and intellectual property legal matters in order to anticipate, identify, and protect the corporation against legal liability.
Employer Type: Government
Job Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico