IP Edge LLC is seeking a licensing director to work remotely.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Have soft skills to negotiate and close licensing deals
- Understand claim charts, underlying technology in a variety of fields, e.g., electrical and software space, and damages base, to be able to interface and negotiate with opposing counsel, who are trying to argue non-infringement, invalidity, unenforceability, etc.
- Have emotional control, even when opposing counsel may act unprofessional and make personal attacks
- Understand negotiating parameters set by company and close deals within those parameters
- Understand license agreements and be able to handle redlines and negotiate on licensing terms
- Remote position, online access
- Prior licensing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to anticipate questions and issues
- When instructions aren’t clearly conveyed, be able to ask clarifying questions
- Organized, attention to detail and can multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Must be willing to improve constantly and strive to exceed ever rising performance threshold
- Must be able to adapt to what may seem to be continual changes in direction and strategy without compromising performance
- Resourceful problem solver
- Can work independently with limited oversight
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include cover letter, resume and start date. No work visa applicants.
Employer Type: Other
Job Location: Remote