IP Edge LLC is seeking a patent analyst director to work remotely.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand patents and claim construction
- Ability to mine patent portfolios, identify patents of value, develop infringement theories, and prepare claim charts
- Ability to deep dive into technology, e.g., electrical and software technologies, standards (e.g., WiFi, cellular, Bluetooth) to construct claim charts
- Ability to defend claim charts to counsel, provide support where needed for claim interpretations
- Ability to have an understanding of patent damages, to differentiate high value patents from low value patents
- Ability to understand company business objectives and identify patents that read on particular industries or companies, and construct licensing campaigns against such industries or companies
- Remote position, online access
- Prior patent analyst experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to anticipate questions and issues
- When instructions aren’t clearly conveyed, be able to ask clarifying questions
- Organized, attention to detail and can multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Must be willing to improve constantly and strive to exceed ever rising performance threshold
- Must be able to adapt to what may seem to be continual changes in direction and strategy without compromising performance
- Resourceful problem solver
- Can work independently with limited oversight
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include cover letter, resume and start date. No work visa applicants
Employer Type: Other
Job Location: Remote