Dority & Manning is a rapidly growing intellectual property boutique with a unique approach to legal service and business operations. We have office locations in Greenville, SC, Raleigh-Durham, NC, and Seattle, WA. From start-up ventures to multinational, Fortune 100 corporations, Dority & Manning represents diverse organizations in all aspects of intellectual property law. Our team works closely with high-technology clients developing advancements in chemical and polymer materials, performance additives, process solutions, and other innovative technologies used in the medical, electronic, and transportation industries as well as other industries to secure patent protection and provide relevant strategic counsel.
- Partner with the D&M team and in-house teams to develop and execute thoughtful and effective global IP strategies.
- Draft and prosecute patent applications.
- Draft opinions of counsel.
- Conduct due diligence investigations and perform freedom-to-operate and landscape analyses.
- Opportunities for strategic counseling through client-facing interactions.
- Must be a confirmed patent practitioner before the USPTO.
- Minimum 5 years of patent drafting and prosecution experience required.
- Must have technical knowledge in the chemical arts, or a related field.
If this position resonates with you, we would love to speak with you. To apply, please email a resume to: email@example.com
Dority & Manning strongly values diverse talent and will continue to provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants for competitive employment positions regardless of age, race, color, marital status, gender identity or origin, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Greenville, SC