Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP is seeking contract patent attorneys or patent agents with at least four years of experience to work with the Intellectual Property practice group on a frequent project basis. We are looking for candidates with a strong background in patent prosecution.
The individual will work with a sophisticated practice that counsels clients in a variety of industries, including web services, mobility, wireless communications, semiconductor, environmental controls, automotive, HVAC, content delivery, and streaming media. Additionally, the attorney or agent could work on projects for a variety of clients, including fortune 50 companies, universities, start-ups, and other companies, to help protect their innovations.
We are seeking candidates who possess:
- At least 4 years of experience in patent prosecution, and USPTO registration.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or related areas of focus.
- Skills and knowledge related to patent application drafting and prosecution, and preparing patent applications for submission to the USPTO.
- Strong academic records, developed analytical skills, and impressive communication abilities.
- A detail-oriented approach, a collaborative outlook, and professionalism.
We invite any qualified candidate to send a resume, J.D. transcript, and advanced degree transcript to StephanieKaczynski@eversheds-sutherland.com.
Include resume, J.D. transcript, and advanced degree transcript with your submission.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Remote US