Genus PLC, a large corporation, is seeking an IP attorney to work in Deforest, WI
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal counsel and implement Genus strategy for IP creation, protection and compliance, including: drafting, filing, and prosecuting patent applications before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and; managing outside counsel on U.S. and foreign patent filings.
- Work alongside in-house legal team and outside intellectual property counsel to provide general strategic intellectual property advice to the supported organizations, and assist in formulating an optimal intellectual property strategy in the context of the supported organizations’ overall strategy, threats and opportunities
- Monitor research and development projects within assigned business units to aid technical and legal teams in developing intellectual property protection for new products and technologies.
- Support intellectual property-related due diligence and risk assessment in connection with new products or technologies, mergers & acquisitions and other corporate transactions, as required.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of state of the art in key technological fields and provide strategic advice to research and business teams based thereon.
Apply online at:
Include a resume with your submission.
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Deforest, WI