Dority & Manning is a rapidly growing intellectual property boutique with a unique approach to legal service and business operations. We have office locations in Greenville, SC, Raleigh-Durham, NC, and Seattle, WA. From start-up ventures to multinational, Fortune 100 corporations, Dority & Manning represents diverse organizations in all aspects of intellectual property law. Our team works closely with high-technology clients in artificial intelligence, machine learning, quantum computing, aerospace, automotive systems, power generation, polymer materials, performance additives, and other innovative technologies.
- Partner with the D&M team and in-house teams to develop and execute thoughtful and effective global IP strategies;
- Draft and prosecute patent applications;
- Draft opinions of counsel;
- Conduct due diligence investigations and perform freedom-to-operate and landscape analyses;
- Opportunity to participate in business development, firm operations, training and development, and more.
- Must be a confirmed patent practitioner before the USPTO.
- Minimum 2 years of patent drafting and prosecution experience required.
- Must have technical knowledge in mechanical, computer science, electrical, or chemical arts, or a related field.
If this position resonates with you, we would love to speak with you. To apply, please email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Greenville, SC; Raleigh-Durham, NC; Seattle, WA