HPC seeks exceptional candidates for a patent and antitrust litigation associate role. HPC is involved in some of the biggest and most exciting patent and antitrust cases in the country. As a result, you will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of patent and antitrust litigation. Instead of building a pyramid structure, the Firm seeks to maximize revenue by hiring only the best and brightest attorneys who are capable of producing outstanding results for clients. We look for people who want to take responsibility and make a difference on our cases.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 1-4 years of experience in patent or technology litigation
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, science, or mathematics
- Exceptional academic credentials, including at least top 15% of law school class and law review or moot court
Why come to HPC?
- We staff cases with lean teams, and every attorney gets real experience. We are looking for attorneys who want to build their skills and experience to further their career rather than being stuck in a back office at a megafirm.
- We take on high-end litigation against titans of industry-this is real life David vs. Goliath.
- HPC provides compensation and benefits that are competitive with those offered by large firms in Houston and throughout the country.
- Associates at HPC will become partners earlier in their careers than associates at large firms in Houston. The firm does not adhere to a rigid “class” system. That is, attorneys from the same law school class will not necessarily be treated alike in terms of compensation or advancement in the firm. We strive for a merit-based system where each associate is evaluated on his or her own performance.
We welcome diversity in the contributions that individuals bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
We strive to build equality and equal opportunity in the workplace based on a culture of dignity, trust and mutual respect, as well as proactively responding to bias, harassment and discrimination.
Our differences make us stronger, and Heim, Payne & Chorush is committed to inclusion and an environment in which differences are welcomed, all perspectives are heard and participation is encouraged.
Apply via email to:
Please include resume and (optional) cover letter with your submission.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Houston, TX