Hanley, Flight & Zimmerman (HFZ), the patent prosecution and consulting law firm located in downtown Chicago, is looking for patent attorneys to join our team. HFZ ranked 2nd among Chicago headquartered law firms in 2021 domestic patent issuances. We represent clients in a wide variety of areas including electronics, software, Internet, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, automotive, aerospace, medical devices, and consumer goods.
- 1 or more years of patent prosecution experience.
- Excellent academic credentials in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering.
Benefits of working with HFZ:
- Strong mentorship program in a team focused environment.
- Open-door Policy allowing easy access to senior attorneys for feedback, training and career development opportunities.
- Exposure to a wide variety of technologies and clients, including Fortune 500 companies.
- In office, fully remote, and/or hybrid work available for qualified candidates.
To apply please submit your resume, transcripts and cover letter to the Patent Associate Attorney Opportunity posted on HFZ’s website: https://hfzlaw.com/recruit
Include resume, cover letter, engineering and law transcripts and a writing sample (i.e. published patent and office action response)
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Chicago, IL