Dority & Manning is a rapidly growing intellectual property boutique with a unique approach to legal service and business operations. Not only do we believe that success is built upon exceptional relationships – internally and externally, but we also offer a distinctive firm structure and innovative solutions tailored to individual client needs. Our firm thrives on foundations of trust, openness, and integrity to build an environment of true collaboration. We aim to invest in our people, culture, and systems to create an atmosphere where all people grow and succeed.
From start-up ventures to multinational, Fortune 100 corporations, Dority & Manning represents a diverse set of organizations in all aspects of intellectual property law. Our team works closely with high-technology clients developing advancements in chemical and specialty materials, performance additives, process solutions, and other innovative technologies used in the medical, electronic, transportation, and other industries to secure patent protection and provide relevant strategic counsel.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Partner with the D&M team and in-house teams to develop and execute thoughtful and effective global IP strategies.
- Draft and prosecute patent applications.
- Draft opinions of counsel.
- Conduct due diligence investigations and perform freedom-to-operate and landscape analyses.
- Opportunities for strategic counseling through client-facing interactions.
- A degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, or related fields of study and/or relevant experience
- Must be a member of the U.S. patent bar
- Minimum 2 years of patent drafting and prosecution experience required.
To speak with our team, please email application materials to: email@example.com
Dority & Manning strongly values diverse talent and will continue to provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants for competitive employment positions regardless of age, race, color, marital status, gender identity or origin, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Greenville, SC