Overview: This post lists a variety of scholarly papers that have been written about the world of Software Law.
- Mark A. Lemley: Software Patents and the Return of Functional Claiming (SSRN)
- Lawrence B. Solum: Models of Internet Governance (SSRN)
- David McGowan: Legal Implications of Open-Source Software (SSRN)
- Michael J. Madison: Legal-Ware: Contract and Copyright in the Digital Age (SSRN)
- Shawn P. Miller: ‘Fuzzy’ Software Patent Boundaries and High Claim Construction Reversal Rates (SSRN)
Send your Software Law updates to firstname.lastname@example.org