Recent Headlines in the IP World:
- David McCombs, Eugene Goryunov and Jonathan Bowser: IPR Tricks of the Trade: Options to Obtain Review of a PTAB Decision (Source: Reuters)
- Zoey Becker: Moderna Can’t Hide Behind the Government in Patent Infringement Suit, Judge Rules (Source: Fierce Pharma)
- Sam Tobin: Apple Loses Appeal in London Court in Long-Running Optis Patent Dispute (Source: Reuters)
- Katrina Eñano: Amendments to Streamline Patent Examination Process Enter Fully Into Force (Source: Canadian Lawyer)
- Blake Brittain: Apple Sues Over Rejection of ‘Smart Keyboard’ Trademark (Source: Reuters)
Commentary and Journal Articles:
- Prof. Dan L. Burk: Causation and Conception in American Inventorship (Source: SSRN)
- Aniket Raj: Patents, Pharmaceuticals, and Efficacy (Source: SSRN)
- Andrew Jacobs: With Promise of Legalization, Psychedelic Companies Joust Over Future Profits (Source: The New York Times)
New Job Postings on Patently-O:
- Pramudji Law Group
- Kowert, Hood, Munyon, Rankin & Goetzel, P.C. (KHMRG)
- Harrity & Harrity, LLP
- Klarquist – Chemistry Patent Attorney/Agent
- Klarquist Sparkman, LLP – Computer Science Attorney or Agent
- Dority & Manning
- Calderon Safran & Cole P.C.
- Bejin Bieneman PLC
- Fiala & Weaver P.L.L.C.
- Sheridan Ross P.C.
- Weaver Austin Villeneuve & Sampson LLP
- Rainier Patents P.S.
- Wilson Dutra