- The USPTO recently released a new revision of the MPEP — 8th Edition, Revision 5. Does anyone have a mark-up of the changes?
- Dan Ravicher continues to do interesting work at PubPat. There credo is that “wrongly issued patents and unsound patent policy harm the public.” Their new blog is called “Software Patent Watch.”
- Professors Keith Aoki, James Boyle, and Jennifer Jenkins recently published their comic book “Bound by the Law.” It is available for free online here. Great work!
- Cory Hojka points out an important distinction between infringement of a patent and infringement of a copyright here.
- James DeLong remarks on Antitrust and IP here.
- What lessons can we learn about informal and low budget representations?
Please help with my Readership Poll:
|Create Free Polls|