Prestigious law firms in Chicago looking for the following candidates:
• Patent Agent with Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering and 3+ years of experience preparing and prosecuting U.S. patent applications, conducting patent searches and patentability analyses, and handling foreign patent applications. Must be registered to practice with the USPTO.
• Patent Agent with Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering or Inorganic Chemistry and 3+ years of experience.
• 4th year Patent Associate with an electrical engineering background and experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications, preparing patentability, infringement and validity opinions. Must be registered to practice with the USPTO.
• Trademark Paralegals with a minimum of 2 years of domestic and international trademark prosecution and litigation experience. BA and paralegal certificate preferred. Litigation software knowledge and PTO filing experience required.
• Trademark Associate with a minimum of 2 years of domestic and international trademark prosecution and litigation experience. Looking for an “entrepreneurial spirit”, strong communication skills and top notch academics.
Please submit resumes in confidence in MS Word Format to chicagoresumes@ProvidusGroup.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois
Providus provides attorneys and paralegals on a contract and permanent basis to law firms and corporate law departments as well as consulting services for large-scale document reviews through fully staffed regional offices. We were named to the Inc. 500 List as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies and are a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise. Learn more at www.ProvidusGroup.com. Chicago • Dallas • Houston • Los Angeles • Washington, D.C.