Intellectual Ventures (“IV”) is looking for a Patent Development Manager (Agent/Attorney) to work in Bangalore, India. IV is a privately-held, invention investment company based in Bellevue, Washington. Founded in 2000, IV’s business model centers on creating, acquiring and licensing pure invention in a variety of technology areas. IV plans to commercialize inventions through licensing, spin-offs, joint ventures and industry partnerships.
• 3+ years experience as a patent agent or attorney with primary emphasis on working directly with inventors and drafting patent applications
• Degree in biophysics, biomedical, electrical engineering or computer science
• USPTO Registration
• Reviewing invention disclosures
• Coming up to speed quickly on specific technology and background art relevant to inventions
• Scheduling and conducting interviews with inventors
• Preparing comprehensive disclosure documents with draft claims
• Coordinating follow up and review of draft patent applications between outside counsel and inventors
• Willing to relocate to Bangalore, India
Please apply directly to: http://www.
Employer Type: Small Corporation
Job Location: Bangalore, India