Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, a leading developer of high performance programmable logic products, seeks a patent agent or patent attorney to oversee the continued building and maintenance of the Company’s patent portfolio. This position presents a unique opportunity to assume the role of the Company’s principal intellectual property legal specialist. The position reports to the General Counsel.
• Serve the Company as the principal IP legal specialist
• Lead and refine the Company’s patent strategy
• Manage the Company’s patent origination process
• Prepare, file, and prosecute US, Patent Cooperation Treaty, and foreign patent applications
• Maintain the Company’s patent database
• Supervise external law firms that prepare patent applications for the Company
• Provide guidance and counsel to a wide variety of internal clients, demonstrating a superior client service mentality
• BSEE or equivalent plus at least five years experience in patent prosecution
• JD and membership in a State Bar is preferred
• Membership in the US Patent Bar is required
• Technical experience with programmable logic products is desirable
Our total compensation package includes a comprehensive medical and dental insurance plan, 401K, employee stock purchase plan and 3 weeks of vacation.
Interested candidates should contact us at: http://www4.ultirecruit.com/LAT1001/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*DCD6BB98D0DCF81D
Employer Type: Other
Job Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Lattice Semiconductor is one of the world's leading designers of programmable logic technology. NASDAQ-listed, with around 700 employees worldwide, our future has never looked more promising. We are an equal opportunity employer. At Lattice, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates.
Lattice. Make a difference.