Robert Bosch LLC is seeking to fill the position of Patent Agent. Based in Broadview, IL. the Senior Patent Manager will primarily be responsible for managing the patent portfolio for multiple Bosch divisions in North America. Responsibilities will include working with engineering and marketing departments to elicit and prioritize innovations for patenting, drafting patent applications, managing work of outside counsel, assisting with patentability and infringement studies, and working with divisions on strategic patent portfolio management. Focus will include electrical and mechanical arts, as well as software methods and modern technologies.
• Bachelor’s of Science
• Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (Patent Agent)
• 3 years of experience drafting patent applications or 5 years experience in comparable in-house position
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and comfortable working in database programs.
Bosch offers a tremendous benefits package which includes a paid pension, an aggressive 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and excellent career opportunities.
Qualified candidates can send their resumes and salary history to Mike Borgen at email@example.com.
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Broadview, Illinois