EchoStar is seeking an IP Paralegal to assist and provide legal support and administration to intellectual property attorneys.
• Manage patent and trademark prosecution dockets and deadlines
• Prepare U.S. patent and trademark applications and prosecution documents for submission to USPTO
• Research patent, trademark and copyright issues
• Manage IP group files and prepare correspondence
• Serve as point of contact with outside counsel on both billing and substantive issues
• Otherwise support work of company IP attorneys
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
• At least two years of IP experience
• Proficient with Foundation IP or similar IP docketing system
• Proficient in performing legal research
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Able to prioritize work-load and work under a tight schedule
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to analyze legal documents for accuracy
• Able to work in a fast paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadline
EchoStar provides a variety of benefits for all employees. In addition to health and wellness benefits that support a new era in healthcare management, we provide unique benefits including Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase, Discounted rates on HughesNet and Dish Network services, Slingbox discounts and much more. For a complete list of benefits and specific company detail please visit www.echostar.com.
Apply online at: http://tinyurl.com/nddzrlp EchoStar is an EEO employer (M/F/D/V).
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Denver, Colorado