Canon USA, Inc. is currently seeking a Patent Coordinator II to join our Corporate office in Melville, NY. This position will support patent attorneys in day-to-day patent prosecution activities as well as provide general office support as needed to the Intellectual Property Division's Senior Director.
- Provide patent prosecution administrative support, includes working with patent attorneys/agents to file formal papers
- Maintain/update patent database as needed
- Correspond with clients as needed
- Assist in preparing routine legal documents and reports
- Provide other administrative support as needed
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent, plus 2-5 years of patent prosecution administrative support experience.
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
Canon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Apply online by visiting this link: https://jobs-cusa.icims.com/
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Melville, New York