Lowe Hauptman & Ham, LLP requires the services of a talented Practice Coordinator to assist with the management of its largest practice. The ideal candidate will know most of the patent process, from beginning to end, have good tenure and at least 5 years patent prosecution experience.
The list of job duties is as follows:
The Practice Coordinator supports the Practice Manager and serves as the coordinator of day-to-day practice group functions, including but not limited to:
- Following up with the Legal Assistants and Attorneys to maintain the timeliness of the workflow and dashboards
- Providing assistance with responding to staff inquiries and concerns, including taking appropriate action as needed
- Communicating any behavioral concerns of group members to the Practice Manager and/or Firm Director
- Providing assistance with review of team work products
- Providing overflow assistance as needed
- Manage Maintenance Fee Deadlines and Reminders, including payment of Maintenance Fees upon receipt of client instructions.
- Responding to important client inquiries and/or requests, and monitoring the completion of projects as needed
- Participating in the development and administration of group policies and procedures, as well as the development and administration of programs for ongoing staff development and training
- Providing input for bi-weekly team meetings as well as semi-annual one-on-ones
- Other duties as assigned by Practice Manager, Firm Director, and/or Senior Managing Partner
Please send resumes to the Manager at email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Alexandria, Virginia