Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek, a leading mid-sized law firm, is seeking an experienced Patent Attorney to join its team of professionals. This position presents an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a background in electrical engineering or computer science to work with WHD’s seasoned IP practitioners on patent preparation and prosecution, patent opinion and counseling work, intellectual property-related transactional work, and occasionally patent litigation matters.
- A minimum of six years’ experience with patent preparation and prosecution.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or physics. An advanced degree in any of these areas, as well as previous work experience as an engineer or technical position in a relevant field is preferred.
- A significant amount of portable business (minimum of $400,000).
- Substantial experience preparing and prosecuting numerous patent applications in the electrical engineering and computer software areas.
- Good standing membership in a state bar and the patent bar.
- Strong academic credentials and excellent communication skills.
To apply, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin