Lindauer Law PLLC specializes in patent preparation and prosecution. Our passion is drafting and prosecuting crucial intellectual property assets for our clients, and we are looking for experienced professionals who share that passion.
Our focus is on our clients and colleagues. We strive to deliver excellent work product with a group of highly competent professionals. Our attorneys are provided with the support and resources they need to stay focused on the special talents they bring to our clients.
If you have the experience and desire to draft and prosecute high quality patent applications, you’ll fit right in.
We work in art areas including computer science, electrical engineering, mining, aerospace, and various emerging technologies.
You will be telecommuting, giving you the opportunity to live and work from anywhere you want in Washington State or Texas. Live the lifestyle you want, without the traffic jams.
Full-time positions are available for candidates with different experience levels including lateral associate, of counsel, and partner level.
During the interview process candidates will have the opportunity to demonstrate their expertise.
Please, no recruiters or placement agencies.
Due to the large number of responses, we are only able to respond to those applicants who meet at least the following qualifications.
- 3+ years of experience drafting and prosecuting patents in the USPTO.
- 2+ years of (non-legal) industry/work experience is preferred.
- Successful candidates typically have personally drafted more than 30 patent applications in the past two years.
- USPTO Registration Number in good standing.
- Attorneys must have J.D. and membership in good standing with at least one state bar.
- Candidate should be fit to receive a Top Secret clearance (or equivalent) involving a comprehensive background and other checks.
- Ability to identify effective methods of protecting intellectual property created from software, hardware, and internet related products and services.
- This is full time employment, not a contractor position. If you have existing clients, we can discuss the possibility of transferring them.
To apply, please send your resume, transcripts, and at least two recent publicly available samples of your work via email to email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Telecommute (Washington or Texas)