Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is one of the top law firms serving the needs of businesses in the Pacific Northwest. The firm's attorneys provide a broad range of transaction and litigation services to many of the Northwest's leading companies, from Fortune 500 industry leaders to emerging and privately held businesses.
With over 155 attorneys, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is one of the largest Pacific Northwest regional law firms, with offices in Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Bend, Eugene, Salem, Washington D.C. and Mountain View, CA.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt has an opening in the Portland, OR office for a full time intellectual property litigation attorney in the Intellectual Property practice group. The ideal candidate will have:
- 3- 5 years of IP litigation experience with a focus on patent litigation
- Experience in patent litigation-related research and motion drafting, including claim construction and dispositive motion practice
- Demonstrated aptitude in managing independent projects within a team environment in a fast-paced litigation practice
- Significant experience taking depositions, in-court appearances and managing discovery
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Strong client service skills and ethics
- Demonstrated ownership of projects and willingness to work hard in a team-oriented setting, but with significant independence
- USPTO admission and a technical background are a plus but are not required; however, the applicant needs to be able to understand and explain complex technologies
- JD degree from an accredited law school
- Oregon State Bar preferred but not required
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment with competitive salary and benefits. Candidates should direct their cover letter, resume, law school and undergraduate transcripts, and a writing sample to Will Case, Recruiting Manager at email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Portland, Oregon